today for warm up during softball was the craziest. because it was reaining so miss chua told us to run in the bamboo courtyard. but the floor was really slippery and there were puddles of water everywhere. so JESS crazily made us run around the school. from the bamboo courtyard to the concourse and back. which means that we had to pass through the sec 3s walking out of the classrooms, the entrance to the canteen, the concourse and then pass through the wonderful smell of cinnamon when we ran past the home econs room. it was torture!
now we have to buy shin guards! jenn bought me L!
today pitching felt horrible. as if everything i had learnt for the past 6 months had been flushed down the toilet bowl):
ahhh, i need to improve!
because i am so amazingly bored, i have decided to do a quiz from eleanor who got it from grace!
yay! i never do quizes!
GIRLY
[ ] I like at least one shade of pink. (i ok pink i guess. all colours are ok. except green, grey, orange and blueish green rocks)
[x] I don't like being messy.
[x] My belongings are organized. ( i love being organised!)
[ ] I don't like rock music.
[x] I like wearing accessories.
[ ] Bright colors amaze me. ( why would bright colour amaze anyone?)
[ ] I hate black.
[ ] I go to the salon once a week.
[ ] I comb my hair almost all the time. (whenever i rememebr, sometimes not at all. even after i bathe)
[x] I bring my phone with me everywhere.(yes, though i dont like replying smses! you should know that by now)
TOTAL: 4
BOYISH
[ ] I wear baggy pants.
[] I play video games.
[ x]I listen to bands like Fall Out Boy, Yellowcard, Switchfoot, etc.
[ ] I like wearing jackets with hoods. (err, not especially? this is so weird)
[ ] I'm too lazy to do chores. ( i would if i were actually allowed to!)
[] I don't like shopping.(sometimes?)
[x] I like to go bungee jumping. (YES! i want to be rach lau no. 2!)
[ ] I like being sweaty ( no way)
[] I'm a big fan of marvel heroes.
[ ] I always wear perfume.
TOTAL: 2
NERDY
[ ] I always carry a pen in my purse or pocket. ( aha! then prefects are nerdy)
[x] I enjoy studying. (some subjects k!)
[] I wear glasses. (aha! yay!)
[ ] I'm a straight-A student.
[] I've never skipped any class in my whole life. ( like eleanor, i skip tuition all the time. though im guessing this is referring to school?)
[ ] I like my shirt tucked in.
[] One of my favorite subjects is science.
[x] I like reading books. (though i havent really been reading lately):)
[x] My assignments are passed up on time. (well, most of the time?)
TOTAL: 3
(hey, i thought i would be nerdier than this! i am so nerdy la!)
EMO
[ ] I love the color black. (black has like no colour! its so neutral)
[ x] I always sit at the corner. (YES! because that's where i sit in class! row 1 column 1)
[ ] One side of my hair is covering one of my eyes. (i dont think so though col and glen seem to think otherwise)
[ ] I like listening to metal rock music.
[] I have a lot of problems in my life.
[ ] I don't talk much.
[ ] I don't have that much friends.
[] I barely have fun.
[ ] I barely go out with my folks or friends.
TOTAL: 1
( i think emos have sad lives. not having friends, not having fun, having alot of problems in their lives?!)
CHILDISH
[] I love to stare at the ceiling for ten minutes.
[ ] I sleep with a stuff toy.
[] I watch cartoons. ( i gave up my channels for taiwanese ones. HEE.)
[ ] I love to invent words only I understand(HAHA! weirdo)
[ ] I sleep with a night light.
[ ] My parents are the ones who choose my outfit.
[ ] I'm scared of roller coasters.
[] I like being with my family relatives.
[ ] I take bubble baths( i want to!)
[ ] I love Spongebob.
TOTAL: 0
(aww so sad! i lost touch with my inner childishness)
i am girly and nerdy?
AHAHHA!
now we have to buy shin guards! jenn bought me L!
today pitching felt horrible. as if everything i had learnt for the past 6 months had been flushed down the toilet bowl):
ahhh, i need to improve!
because i am so amazingly bored, i have decided to do a quiz from eleanor who got it from grace!
yay! i never do quizes!
GIRLY
[ ] I like at least one shade of pink. (i ok pink i guess. all colours are ok. except green, grey, orange and blueish green rocks)
[x] I don't like being messy.
[x] My belongings are organized. ( i love being organised!)
[ ] I don't like rock music.
[x] I like wearing accessories.
[ ] Bright colors amaze me. ( why would bright colour amaze anyone?)
[ ] I hate black.
[ ] I go to the salon once a week.
[ ] I comb my hair almost all the time. (whenever i rememebr, sometimes not at all. even after i bathe)
[x] I bring my phone with me everywhere.(yes, though i dont like replying smses! you should know that by now)
TOTAL: 4
BOYISH
[ ] I wear baggy pants.
[] I play video games.
[ x]I listen to bands like Fall Out Boy, Yellowcard, Switchfoot, etc.
[ ] I like wearing jackets with hoods. (err, not especially? this is so weird)
[ ] I'm too lazy to do chores. ( i would if i were actually allowed to!)
[] I don't like shopping.(sometimes?)
[x] I like to go bungee jumping. (YES! i want to be rach lau no. 2!)
[ ] I like being sweaty ( no way)
[] I'm a big fan of marvel heroes.
[ ] I always wear perfume.
TOTAL: 2
NERDY
[ ] I always carry a pen in my purse or pocket. ( aha! then prefects are nerdy)
[x] I enjoy studying. (some subjects k!)
[] I wear glasses. (aha! yay!)
[ ] I'm a straight-A student.
[] I've never skipped any class in my whole life. ( like eleanor, i skip tuition all the time. though im guessing this is referring to school?)
[ ] I like my shirt tucked in.
[] One of my favorite subjects is science.
[x] I like reading books. (though i havent really been reading lately):)
[x] My assignments are passed up on time. (well, most of the time?)
TOTAL: 3
(hey, i thought i would be nerdier than this! i am so nerdy la!)
EMO
[ ] I love the color black. (black has like no colour! its so neutral)
[ x] I always sit at the corner. (YES! because that's where i sit in class! row 1 column 1)
[ ] One side of my hair is covering one of my eyes. (i dont think so though col and glen seem to think otherwise)
[ ] I like listening to metal rock music.
[] I have a lot of problems in my life.
[ ] I don't talk much.
[ ] I don't have that much friends.
[] I barely have fun.
[ ] I barely go out with my folks or friends.
TOTAL: 1
( i think emos have sad lives. not having friends, not having fun, having alot of problems in their lives?!)
CHILDISH
[] I love to stare at the ceiling for ten minutes.
[ ] I sleep with a stuff toy.
[] I watch cartoons. ( i gave up my channels for taiwanese ones. HEE.)
[ ] I love to invent words only I understand(HAHA! weirdo)
[ ] I sleep with a night light.
[ ] My parents are the ones who choose my outfit.
[ ] I'm scared of roller coasters.
[] I like being with my family relatives.
[ ] I take bubble baths( i want to!)
[ ] I love Spongebob.
TOTAL: 0
(aww so sad! i lost touch with my inner childishness)
i am girly and nerdy?
AHAHHA!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home