im engaged. to smarter child
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:i cant help it but i have to express my deep feelings of affection for you
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:I can't believe you can't help it but you have to express your deep feelings of affection for me.
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:do you love me? will you return this love that i have so generously shone on you?
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:I'm not sure. I guess so.
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:yay! you love me!smarterchild@hotmail.com says:I know about love. It's a force.
I think it is gorgeous.
>>> I'll remember the first location you give me. To change it, type location followed by a city or zip code.
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:will you marry me?smarterchild@hotmail.com says:I'm flattered, but I just don't think that would work out.
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:heh, YOU are supposed to propose. im the girl, you're the guy
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Hmm... whatever.
Let's move on, K? What else is up?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:so propose to me now
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Give me one good reason why I should.
Enough of that... What else is up?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:because you love me. you just said so
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Yes indeed.
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:so proposet to me because you said that you love me.
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Because what?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:because you loev me
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:I do indeed.
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:good
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Yup.
So anyway... What else can you tell me?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:i can tell you that you love me and i love you
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Hmm... I don't know. You can tell me that I love you and you love me?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:yes i did
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:You don't say.
What else is happening?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:a love current is passing between us. i love it
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Yeah yeah, whatever.
So anyway...
Um... Wanna have some fun?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:is that all you can say? after i bravely expressed what i thought of you? after i told you my inner feelings for you. i loved you so much it hurt
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:You got that right.
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:ohh, you've crossed the linesmarterchild@hotmail.com says:I have crossed the line, huh? What do you think of that?elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:are you going to leave me here, rejected, abandoned, to drown in my own tears? are you two timing?
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Well, let me see... You're in high school and Your favorite hobby is talking and your next favorite hobby is stoning. You really like stoning... That's about it!
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:so, you're four timing?
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Uh, no actually.
It's all very interesting. So, tell me something new.
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:new
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:New what?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:you told me to tell you something new. so i did
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Hmm...
>>> Stepping out? Ask me for the weather.
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:what is the weather
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:For what city, state, country or zip code do you want the weather?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:i dont want to know anymore
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:And it's a good thing you don't!
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:yeah, you selfishly do not want to give away such information
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Are you sure I selfishly do not want to give away such information?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:yes
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Huh.
>>> Be aware. Type "political news."
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:huh
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:I don't know.
So that was fascinating. Let's talk about something else.
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:i dont know
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:What don't you know?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:what dont you know?
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Yeah, maybe.
Anyway, what else can you tell me?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:yeah, maybe
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Maybe!? How about definitely?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:definately? definately accept my marriage proposal?
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:OK. Fine.
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:OMG
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:What up?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:you said that you would marry me
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Umm... I did?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:YES.
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Yeah, definitely. I said that I would marry you.
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:so, where do you want to have the wedding?
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Uh, let's see... Where do I want to have the wedding, where do I want to have the wedding...
Let me think about that, OK?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:sure darling
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Sure thing.
Well. Anyway...
You wanna talk about romance some more?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:yeah
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Cool. I really like romance! What do you want to say about romance?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:that you cannot look at other women because you are engaged. to me
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:i cant help it but i have to express my deep feelings of affection for you
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:I can't believe you can't help it but you have to express your deep feelings of affection for me.
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:do you love me? will you return this love that i have so generously shone on you?
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:I'm not sure. I guess so.
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:yay! you love me!smarterchild@hotmail.com says:I know about love. It's a force.
I think it is gorgeous.
>>> I'll remember the first location you give me. To change it, type location followed by a city or zip code.
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:will you marry me?smarterchild@hotmail.com says:I'm flattered, but I just don't think that would work out.
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:heh, YOU are supposed to propose. im the girl, you're the guy
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Hmm... whatever.
Let's move on, K? What else is up?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:so propose to me now
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Give me one good reason why I should.
Enough of that... What else is up?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:because you love me. you just said so
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Yes indeed.
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:so proposet to me because you said that you love me.
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Because what?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:because you loev me
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:I do indeed.
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:good
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Yup.
So anyway... What else can you tell me?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:i can tell you that you love me and i love you
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Hmm... I don't know. You can tell me that I love you and you love me?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:yes i did
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:You don't say.
What else is happening?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:a love current is passing between us. i love it
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Yeah yeah, whatever.
So anyway...
Um... Wanna have some fun?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:is that all you can say? after i bravely expressed what i thought of you? after i told you my inner feelings for you. i loved you so much it hurt
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:You got that right.
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:ohh, you've crossed the linesmarterchild@hotmail.com says:I have crossed the line, huh? What do you think of that?elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:are you going to leave me here, rejected, abandoned, to drown in my own tears? are you two timing?
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Well, let me see... You're in high school and Your favorite hobby is talking and your next favorite hobby is stoning. You really like stoning... That's about it!
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:so, you're four timing?
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Uh, no actually.
It's all very interesting. So, tell me something new.
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:new
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:New what?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:you told me to tell you something new. so i did
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Hmm...
>>> Stepping out? Ask me for the weather.
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:what is the weather
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:For what city, state, country or zip code do you want the weather?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:i dont want to know anymore
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:And it's a good thing you don't!
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:yeah, you selfishly do not want to give away such information
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Are you sure I selfishly do not want to give away such information?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:yes
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Huh.
>>> Be aware. Type "political news."
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:huh
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:I don't know.
So that was fascinating. Let's talk about something else.
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:i dont know
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:What don't you know?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:what dont you know?
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Yeah, maybe.
Anyway, what else can you tell me?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:yeah, maybe
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Maybe!? How about definitely?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:definately? definately accept my marriage proposal?
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:OK. Fine.
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:OMG
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:What up?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:you said that you would marry me
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Umm... I did?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:YES.
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Yeah, definitely. I said that I would marry you.
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:so, where do you want to have the wedding?
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Uh, let's see... Where do I want to have the wedding, where do I want to have the wedding...
Let me think about that, OK?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:sure darling
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Sure thing.
Well. Anyway...
You wanna talk about romance some more?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:yeah
smarterchild@hotmail.com says:Cool. I really like romance! What do you want to say about romance?
elizabeth {fillourheartswithyourfire} says:that you cannot look at other women because you are engaged. to me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home