Sunday, March 18, 2007

quoted this from claudia's blog:
"MGSS SBC CLASSES ARE GOING TO PERTH IN JUNE! Yeah baby. I got this information from Claire. I heard it's confirmed! OH MY GOSH. Yippee! So damn happy lor. There will be an exchange program! Whee! Get to meet Aussies. (i think). WAH, DAMN HAPPY. But it's friggin expensive, I heard. I think my mum will let me go though. YAYEME!"

i cant believe it la. it's so last minute. they'll tell us earlier right? my dad already arranged my june holiday plans and flights. i want to go if there really is.

i finished watching the ending of hana kimi. it's quite funny. i expected it to be much worse but the funny part made it better. it was so funny when the other guys sarted cheerleading! and the part at the DJ room. it's so weird. why they suddenly play music in the school? anyway, jiro is really funny. but i still wish that they had a happy endings. the audience wants to see a happy ending so they should just have one. even though its a bit cliche. i love happy endings. sad endings are so....sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home